1. Explore the pro-milk site GotMilk.com.
2. Watch videos about milk and milk products at Encyclopaedia Britannica.
3. Analyze “The Scary New Science That Shows Milk Is Bad For You” at Mother Jones.
4. Consider how you felt about the issue before reading this article. After reading the pros and cons on this topic, has your thinking changed? If so, how? List two to three ways. If your thoughts have not changed, list two to three ways your better understanding of the “other side of the issue” now helps you better argue your position.
5. Push for the position and policies you support by writing US national senators and representatives.