- Founding Director of the Sunlight Nutrition and Health Research Center
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“These findings strongly suggest that to reduce the risk of Coronary Heart Disease mortality among males of all ages and females above the age of 65, non-fat milk consumption should be reduced…”
“Milk and Other Dietary Influences on Coronary Heart Disease,” Alternative Medicine Review, 1998
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founding Director, Sunlight Nutrition and Health Research Center
- Former Senior Research Scientist, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Langley Research Center
- Senior Research Scientist, SRI International
- Senior Research Scientist, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Former Director, Sunlight, Nutrition and Health Research Center
Elected Fellow, Optical Society of America, 1992
- PhD, Physics, University of California Berkeley
- None found
- Quoted in: