- Con to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Where the most milk is consumed, the osteoporosis incidence is the highest. Compared to other countries, the most milk is consumed in Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, and The Netherlands (300 to 400 kg/cap/year), and osteoporosis incidence in these countries has sky rocketed… The less milk consumed, the lower is the osteoporosis rate.”
“Excessive Calcium Causes Osteoporosis,” 2000
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Author of books and articles about diet, nutrition, and health
- Creator of the “Wai Diet,” a nearly vegan diet intended to help with acne and improve overall nutrition
- None found
- Also known as Wai Genriiu
- Quoted in: