- Assistant Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“We investigated the association between calcium and dairy intakes and 12-y[ear] weight change in US men… Dietary, dairy, and supplemental calcium intakes were not significantly associated with weight change in multivariate analyses. The men with the largest increase in total dairy intake gained more weight than did the men who decreased intake the most (3.14 compared with 2.57 kg).”
“Calcium and Dairy Intakes in Relation to Long-Term Weight Gain in US Men,” American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2005-Present
- Research Associate, Pan American/World Health Organization, 2000-2001
- Resident Physician, All India Institute of Diabetes, 1997-1999
- Fellow, American College of Epidemiology
- Member of the American Diabetic Association and the Society for Epidemiological Research
- DrPH, Nutrition and Epidemiology, Harvard University School of Public Health, 2005
- MPH, George Washington University, 2001
- MD, University of Mumbai, India, 1997
- None found