- Epidemiologist in the School of Clinical Medicine at the University of Cambridge
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“In my opinion it is better for women to drink milk than not to drink milk. Ovarian cancer is relatively uncommon. Colorectal cancer is much more common, and milk apparently decreases colon cancer risk. So I don’t think women should be worried about it.”
“Small Increase in Ovarian Cancer From Milk?” WebMD.com, Aug. 5, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Epidemiologist, School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge
- Former Researcher, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- PhD, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, 2006
- Medical License, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, 2005
- MSc, Karolinska Institutet/Stockholm University, Stockholm, 2002
- None found
- Quoted in: