- Science Coordinator at the International Vegetarian Union
- Con to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Dairy products are not the best source of calcium as they cause calcium losses at the same time as increasing calcium intake… Human use of dairy products is a recent and unnecessary development. A diet rich in vegetables, fruits, and root crops and low in salt provides the best path back to healthy bones.”
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Science Coordinator and Council Member, International Vegetarian Union, 2002-present
- Secretary, International Vegetarian Union, 2004-present
- Member, Board of Trustees, UK Vegan Society
- Nutrition spokesperson, UK Vegan Society
- Former Chair and Vice-Chair, UK Vegan Society
- PhD, Process Systems Engineering, Imperial College of Science, Technology, and Medicine
- None found
- Quoted in: