- Researcher with the Division of Epidemiology at the Department of Family and Preventive Medicine at the University of California at San Diego
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Regular milk consumption in youth and adulthood is associated with better bone mineral density…”
“Lifetime Milk Consumption and Bone Mineral Density in Older Women,” American Journal of Public Health, Feb. 4, 1994
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Researcher, Division of Epidemiology, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California at San Diego
- Research Grant Recipient, National Institute on Aging
- Research Grant Recipient, Natioinal Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- MS, School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: