- Naturopathic Physician
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“The benefits of a high intake of dietary calcium are well documented, and number of studies indicate that calcium from dairy sources is particularly beneficial. The demonstrated benefits include decreased incidence of cancer, especially cancer of the colon, increased bone mineral density in people of all ages, decreased risk of osteoporosis and subsequent fractures in older people and decreased risk of kidney stones.”
The Untold Story of Milk, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Private practice naturopathic physician, 1982-present
- Founder and owner, Dr. Ron’s Ultra-Pure additive-free nutritional supplement company
- Clinical Director and Chief Medical Officer, University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, 1999-2000
- Board Member – Weston A. Price Foundation
- ND, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, 1982
- BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- None found