- Former Chief of General Surgery at Seton Medical Center
- Con to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“[D]on’t drink milk for health. I am convinced on the weight of the scientific evidence that it does not ‘do a body good.’ Inclusion of milk will only reduce your diet’s nutritional value and safety. Most of the people on this planet live very healthfully without cows’ milk. You can too.”
“The Milk Letter: A Message To My Patients,” www.afpafitness.com (accessed Jan. 30, 2008)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- General Surgeon, Seton Medical Centre
- Member, Board of Advisors, Institute of Nutrition Education and Rresearch
- Secretary, Bay Area Engine Modlers Club, Branch 57
- MD, University of California at San Francisco, 1960
- Residency, Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, 1965
- Internship, Boston Medical Center, 1961
- Quoted in: