- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“With nine essential nutrients and 1 gram of protein per ounce, milk provides outstanding nourishment with every sip. Perfected by nature over millennia, milk and its byproducts have long been studied by nutritionists and food scientists alike.
Over the years, these studies have shown that milk offers a wide range of highly bioavailable nutrients that are needed for every stage of life.”
John Lucey for Progressive Dairyman, “The Power of Milk,” progressivedairy.com, Mar. 31, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Media and Academic Journals
Mainstream print, broadcast, radio, and internet media entities such as the New York Times, CNN, ABC News, National Public Radio, Slate.com, Seattlepi.com, etc., as well as influential academic journals such as the Journal of the American Medical Association, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Foreign Policy, etc.
“Progressive Dairyman magazine is printed 20 times each year for forward-thinking U.S. dairymen and dairywomen. The award-winning magazine’s editors and contributors provide compelling features, helpful articles, insightful news analysis, and entertaining commentary about the people, practices and topics related to a dairy lifestyle.”
“Progressive Dairyman,” progressivedairy.com (accessed July 5, 2018)
- “Provide forward-thinking dairy producers with practical, unbiased dairy management tips, timely news and thought-provoking opinions.
- Create an open forum of discussion and an easy-to-read magazine of expert information about the U.S. dairy industry.
- Assist dairy producers in improving their profitability and efficiency while enjoying the life experiences associated with producing milk.”
“Mission Statement,” progressivedairy.com (accessed July 5, 2018)
- None found
- Quoted in: