- Professor of Epidemiology at Cardiff University
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“All of this evidence taken together would suggest that a general increase in milk drinking throughout the community could help address several of tomorrow’s major health concerns.”
National Dairy Council briefing, Dublin, Ireland, June 1, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Epidemiology, Cardiff University
- Chairman, Welsh Aspirin Group of Cardiff University
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Former Director, Medical Research Council, Epidemiology Unit, Penarth, Wales
- Honorary Doctorate, University of Ulster
- Honarary Doctorate, University of Glamorgan
- MD, Queen’s University Belfast
- None found
- Quoted in: