- Research Scientist at the National Research Council of Italy (Instituto Nazionale di Ricerca per gli Alimenti e la Nutrizione)
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Milk fat is a good source of excellent quality proteins and fat-soluble vitamins, such as TH [vitamin A], retinol and beta carotene, that play a beneficial role in protecting milk lipids from oxidative degradation… Dietary intake of TH may be protective against cardiovascular disease, mutagenic alteration, and cancer whereas carotenoids appear to have cancer preventive properties.”
“Fat-Soluble Vitamin Contents and Fatty Acid Composition in Organic and Conventional Italian Dairy Products,” Food Chemistry, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Scientist, Institute of Food Science of the National Research Council of Italy
- PhD, School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: