- Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Ihsan Dogramaci Childrens Hospital at the Hacettepe University School of Medicine in Turkey
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Dec. 13, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Ihsan Dogramaci Childrens Hospital at the Hacettepe University School of Medicine, Turkey
- Department of Child Health and Disease, Dicle University Medical School, Turkey
- DO (Doctor of Osteopathy), School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: