- Professor in the Department of Public and Community Health at the University of Maryland
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Milk and dairy products provide the most important source of calcium in children’s diets and account for 75% of the calcium in the US food supply.”
“The Nutritional Consequences of Flavored-Milk Consumption By School-Aged Children and Adolescents in the United States,” Journal of the American Dietetic Association, June 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Department of Public and Community Health, University of Maryland
- Faculty and webmaster, Health Education and Promotion Network
- Former Professor of Health Sciences, University of Alabama
- Former Professor, Pennsylvania State University
- PhD, Arizona State University
- MS, Florida State University
- None found
- Quoted in: