- Associate Professor in the Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences at Utah State University
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“I am pro milk consumption.”
Jan. 30, 2008 e-mail to procon.org
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences, Utah State University, 2001-present
- Director, Western Dairy Center, 2001-Sep.2007
- Associate Director, Center for Microbe Detection & Physiology, 1998-2003
- Assistant Professor, Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences, Utah State University, 1995-2001
- Dairy Management Inc.
- American Dairy Science Association
- Institute of Food Technologists
- American Chemical Society
- PhD, Food Science, North Carolina State University, 1993
- MS, Nutrition and Food Sciences, Utah State University, 1989
- BS, Biology, Utah State University, 1988
- None found