- Researcher at the National Institute for Agricultural Research at the University of Lyon
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Cow’s milk is a nutritive food regarding human health and a functional food on a technological viewpoint.”
“Does Homogenization Affect the Human Properties of Cow’s Milk?,” Trends in Food Science and Technology, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Researcher, Institute for Agriculture, University of Lyon
- Recipient, European Young Lipid Scientists Award, European Federation For the Science and Technology of Lipids
- PhD, Nancy, France, 1998
- Diploma, Food Engineering, Nancy-Université, France, 1995
- None found
- Quoted in: