- Director of Cancer Prevention and Genetics at Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute at Cedars Sinai
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“These results suggest that intake of low-fat milk, calcium, or lactose may reduce the risk of ovarian cancer.”
“Association of Dairy Products, Lactose, and Calcium with the Risk of Ovarian Cancer,” American Journal of Epidemiology, July 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, Cancer Prevention and Genetics, Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute at Cedars Sinai
- Associate Director, Population Science, Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute at Cedars Sinai
- Former Professor and Researcher, Cancer Research Center of Hawaii, University of Hawaii
- Former Adjunct Professor of Public Health, University of Hawaii
- Former Researcher, John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Former Administrator, Hawaii Tumor Registry
- PhD, Epidemiology, Yale University
- MPH, Epidemiology, University of California, Los Angeles
- None found