- Medical Director of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Community Health Center
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Nov. 7, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Medical Director, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Community Health Center, 2002-present
- Section Chief, Family Medicine, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Community Health Center, 2002-present
- Institute of Medicine – Robert Wood Johnson Health Policy Fellow, Washington, DC, 2001-2002
Associate Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- Chief Medical Officer, Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, Family Practice, 1989-1990
- Residency, University of Utah School of Medicine, McKay-Dee Family Practice Program, 1984-1987
- MD, Jefferson Medical College, 1984
- None found
- Quoted in: