- Executive Director of Food Services for Jefferson County Public Schools in Colorado
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“[C]hocolate milk is just as nutrient rich as white milk, and if it helps children drink more milk, then that’s a positive strategy.”
“The Impact on Student Milk Consumption and Nutrient Intakes from Eliminating Flavored Milk in Schools,” www.milkdelivers.org (accessed July 13, 2011)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director of Food Services, Jefferson County Public Schools (Colorado)
- Expert Panel Member, Milk Processors Education Program study, “Keep Flavored Milk from Dropping Out of School: The Impact on Student Milk Consumption & Nutrient Intakes from Eliminating Flavored Milk in Schools,” www.milkpep.org, Aug. 25, 2010
- Reviewer, “Changes in School Children’s Milk Consumption and Nutrient Intake as a Result of Changing the Availability of Flavored Milk in Schools,” Milk Processors Education Program, Mar. 2010
- Member, USDA Foods Panel, Eating Right When Money Is Tight Using USDA Foods, 2009
- Former Executive Director of Food Services, Boulder Valley School District (Colorado)
- Former Director, Nutrition Services, Mat-Su Borough School District (Wasilla, AK)
- MPH (Master of Public Health), Loma Linda University
- None found
- Quoted in: