- Researcher at Yale University
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Oct. 30, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Researcher, Yale University
- Former Professor, Yale University
- Former Professor, Bosphorus University, Turkey
- Former Professor, University of Connecticut
- Kohut Fellowship, Yale University
- NEH Fellowship, Yale University
- Grant Recipient, Max-Plank University, Berlin
- Member, International Congress of Assyriology & Near Eastern Archaeology
- PhD, Ancient Near Eastern Languages, History and Cultures, Columbia University
- None found