- Nutrition Advisor at the American Institute for Cancer Research
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“People may turn to organic milk for health benefits, or environmental and animal rights’ issues. But when evaluating the health claims, so far, research does not support a health advantage of organic over conventional milk for any segment of the population.”
“Organic Milk: Are the Benefits Worth the Cost,” Nutrition Notes, Aug. 26, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Writer, Nutrition Notes, a syndicated column about nutrition, 1999-present
- Nutrition Advisor, American Institute for Cancer Research, 1992-present
- Nutritionist, private practice in Jamestown, NY
- MS, Nutrition, Cornell University
- BS, Nutrition, Purdue University
- None found
- Quoted in: