- Chemist at the Western Human Nutrition Research Center of the United States Department of Agriculture
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Jan. 8, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chemist, Western Human Nutrition Research Center, United States Department of Agriculture
- Recipient of Research Grant, National Dairy Council
- PhD, School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: