- Founder and CEO of DrAxe.com
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Raw milk benefits are numerous and can help address a large number of nutritional deficiencies that millions of people, especially those eating the standard American diet, are currently experiencing. For instance, raw milk benefits allergies and skin, all while containing beneficial nutrients without the processing dangers.
One serving of raw milk contains about 400 milligrams of calcium, 50 milligrams of magnesium and 500 milligrams of potassium. These minerals are vitally important for cellular function, hydration, building bone density, blood circulation, detoxification, muscle health and metabolism.”
“Raw Milk Benefits Skin, Allergies and Immunity,” draxe.com, Aug. 30, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and CEO, Axe Organics Supplements, 2015-present
- Founder and CEO, DrAxe.com, 2009-present
- Radio Show Host, SuperTalk, Mar. 2009-2014
- Founder and Doctor of Natural Medicine, Exodus Health Center, 2008-2013
- Member, Wellness Advisory Council, USA Wrestling and Weight Lifting, 2012 Olympic Games, London, July-Aug. 2012
- Cofounder, BurstFit, 2012
- Certified as a Nutrition Specialist by the Certification Board for Nutrition Specialists, 2013
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), Palmer College of Chiropractic, 2007
- BA, Business, University of Kentucky, 2004
- Twitter: @drjoshaxe
- Has provided nutritional advice for Olympic swimmers such as Ryan Lochte and Peter Vanderkaay
- Married to Chelsea Axe, Cofounder of Burstfit
- Quoted in: