- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“[Milk] is without question the best food for baby cows. It is an acceptable food for humans in moderation.”
“Parents’ Common Sense Encyclopedia,” www.drhull.com (accessed Dec. 19, 2007)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Private Pediatric Practice, Decatur, Alabama
- US Navy Pediatrician, Naval Regional Medical Center, North Carolina
- Chief Reisdent in Pediatrics, Child Health Center, University of Texas at Austin
- MD, University of Texas at Austin
- None found
- Quoted in: