- Associate Professor and Director of the Predoctoral Division at East Carolina University
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Dec. 12, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor of Family Medicine, East Carolina University
- Interim Director, Geriatrics Division, East Carolina University
- Former Director of Predoctoral Division, East Carolina University
- Private Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine, Greenville, North Carolina
- Fellowship, Faculty Development, University of North Carolina, 1982
- Residency in family practice, Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Greenville, North Carolina, 1981
- MD, Wake Forest University, 1978
- Recipient, Exemplary Teaching Award, East Carolina University, 2002
- Recipient, Master Educator Award, American Academy of Family Physicians, 2001-2002
- Quoted in: