- Associate Professor in the Department of Epidemiology at the University of Minnesota
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Sep. 18, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, Department of Epidemiology, University of Minnesota, 2003-present
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota, 2001-2003
- Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1997-2001
- Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health, 1997
- Consultant, Minneapolis Heart Institute, 1994-1995
- PhD, Epidemiology, University of Minnesota
- MPH, Epidemiology, University of Minnesota
- BS, Biological Sciences, University of Notre Dame
- None found