- Chairman of the Icelandic Nutrition Council at the Public Health Institute in Iceland
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Sep. 25, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Human Nutrition, University of Iceland, 1997-present
- Chairman, Icelandic Nutrition Council, Public Health Institute, Iceland, 1995-present
- Department of Clinical Nutrition (Units for Nutrition Research and Dietetics), Landspitali University Hospital, 1994-present
- Associate Professor, University of Iceland, 1991-1997
- Director, Nutrition Department and Kitchen, Landspitali University Hospital, 1991-1993
- Head Nutritionist, Technical Department, Landspitali University Hospital, 1989-1990
- DrMedSci (Phd), University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 1989
- BSc (Bachelor of Science), University of Iceland, 1980
- None found