- Physician,Scientist, and Research Fellow at the Harvard School of Public Health
- Con to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“The milk we drink today is quite unlike the milk our ancestors were drinking…The milk we drink today may not be nature’s perfect food.”
Hormones in Milk Can Be Dangerous,” Harvard News, Dec. 4, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Radcliffe Institute Fellow, 2006–2007
- Physician, Scientist, and Research Fellow, Harvard School of Public Health
- Recipient, Monbusho Scholarship
- MD, National Medical University in Mongolia
- PhD, Yamanashi Medical University
- None found
- Quoted in: