- Director of the Dairy Science Department at Justus Liebig University
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“[A]dequate calcium intake – which can best be ensured through milk and milk products – is not only a prequisite for optimal bone formation but also a means to prevent enhanced bone resorption.”
“Dairy Calcium, Bone Metabolism, and Prevention of Osteoporosis,” Journal of Dairy Science, 1994
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of the Dairy Science Department, Justus Liebig University, Germany
- PhD, School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: