- Professor of Food and Nutrition at Purdue University
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Milk can help your bones reach their potential so you won’t break bones now, or develop bone diseases, like osteoporosis, later on. It may also help you prevent gain of fat as you grow older.”
“Got Healthy Bones?” Purdue University Alumni Magazine, Winter 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Food and Nutrition, Purdue University
- Member, Purdue University Interdepartmental Nutrition Program
- Member, Purdue Cancer Center
- Recipient, Faculty Award in Research of Merit, Purdue University, 2006
- Recipient, Departmental Teaching Award, Food and Nutrition, Purdue University, 2006
- PhD, Human Nutrition and Nutritional Biology, University of Chicago, 1984
- BS, Biology, Antioch College, 1976
- None found