- Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Nov. 20, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Associate Epidemiologist, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health
- Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health
- ScD, School Unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: