- Former Professor of Biological Sciences at Emporia State University
- None Found to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
No position found as of Jan. 9, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Emporia State University
- Worked at the Department of Nutrition, University of California, Davis
- PhD, school not found
- Research for Professor Ho’s 1976 Journal of Nutrition article was funded by a grant from the National Dairy Council
- Quoted in: