- General practice physician
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Any comparison of raw milk with pasteurized milk completely misses the point unless it is recognized that only raw milk from truly organic dairies, that take extensive measures to keep the milk absolutely clean teat to gallon jug, and do not allow milk from cows from other (commercial) dairies to ever go through their milking system, can be compared to pasteurized milk from commercial dairies, which is from badly fed cattle, laced with antibiotics, hormones and pus. Comparing constituents such as calcium is sophomoric; only epidemiological data comparing truly organic, extremely sanitary raw milk with the commercially produced product at the grocery store will have any validity.”
Email to ProCon.org, Aug. 17, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, MDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to milk. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to milk.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Physician, General Practice, Mesa AZ
- Former Director, Young for Life Medical Clinic (a clinic specialzing in alternative cancer treatment therapies)
- DO, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University
- None found
- Quoted in: