- Research Nutritionist at the Children's Nutrition Research Center of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Young athletes should also be encouraged to eat at least four servings a day of calcium-rich foods like milk, cheese, and yogurts.”
“Proper Nutrition Should Be Part of Training Young Athletes,” www.kidsnutrition.org, Summer 1998
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Nutritionist at the Children’s Nutrition Research Center of the United States Department of Agriculture
- Adjunct Lecturer, Kinesiology, Rice University
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Texas Childrens Hospital
- MS, School unknown
- RD, School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: