- Dairy farmer
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Personally, I love milk. Yes, it probably has something to do with the fact that I am a dairy farmer, but drinking milk is more than just a tradition for me. It is a healthy, affordable and nutritious choice for my family.
Cow’s milk is simple and natural. It contains essential nutrients including calcium, potassium, protein and phosphorus; plus, its fortified with vitamins A and D. It is an excellent source of protein that helps build strong muscles for your active lifestyle.”
Facebook post, July 28, 2018
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Dairy farmer, Wisconsin
- Director, Wisconsin County Farm Bureau, Trempealeau
- BS, Dairy Science, University of Wisconsin at River Falls, date unknown
- Twitter handle: @modfarmchick
- Grew up on a 1,500-cow dairy farm in Wisconsin
- Is a partner in a 550-cow dairy farm in Wisconsin
- Quoted in: