- Quality Manager and Researcher at The American Dietetic Association
- Pro to the question "Is Drinking Milk Healthy for Humans?"
“Dairy products provide approximately 73% of the calcium available in the US food supply. When dairy products are eliminated, calcium intake is compromised. Because of the increased importance of calcium and its relationship to various diseases…maintaining calcium intake of 1,000 to 1,300 mg/day for adults is a primary goal.”
“Overview of Lactose Maldigestion [Lactase Nonpersistence],” Journal of the American Dietetic Association, Apr. 1999
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Quality Manager and Researcher, The American Dietetic Association
- Health Care Consultant, Quality Nutrition Services
- Faculty, Weight Management Certification Program, The American Dietetic Association
- RD (Registered Dietician), school not found
- LD (Licensed Dietitian), school not found
- CNSD (Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian), school not found
- None found
- Quoted in: